Sunday, April 10

OMG!!! Soaphunks.net shout-out on OLTL!

Imagine how I squealed with delight when on the 04/08/2011 episode of OLTL, soaphunks.net got a shout-out!

In this scene, Rama (Shenaz Treasurywala) compliments Cristian (David Fumero) on his "Best Arms 2010," referring to Fumero's win in that category during the 12th Annual Soaphunks.net Awards.  (And yes, Mr. Fumero, it was indeed a well-deserved win.)

My mouth fell open when she said it, as it hit me that they were talking about MY SITE! I am so stoked!

For that matter, I'm considering the entire episode as a love letter to yours truly, as it was filled with not only Fumero's award-winning guns, but also shirtless scenes from every other OLTL actor to ever win the Soaphunks.net Awards' top prize of Best Hunk: Mark Lawson (2008) and David A. Gregory (2010). (Fumero took top honors in 2001 and 2002.) There was even shirtlessness from newcomer Josh Kelly, who's a surefire nominee for 2011.

Sigh...I just loved it. Thank you so much, OLTL!

More about the annual Soaphunks.net Awards at the site.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Barbara said...

I did enjoy this episode. It was a pleasant surprise after the gut wrenching scenes with Shane, Gigi, and Rex. I think Rama forgot all about her husband when she saw Cris.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home