Saturday, December 3

Explain yourself: Best Face

As December goes by, I thought it would be interesting for everyone to share whom they voted for in a particular category and why. Every day or so, I'll be posting a new "Explain Yourself" blog entry, and I'd love you to post a comment and tell the world why you voted the way you voted in that category. I'll also reveal who I personally picked in each this year, starting now:

For Best Face, I went with DAYS' dearly-departed Eric Winter. I could just stare at him all day, and the face category is the place for his props. He's won this category the past two years, and I hope he makes it three in a row!

2 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

Well, I voted for Greg Vaughan, because I could stare at him forever. He has a great face and the cutest dimples. His smile is also wonderful, despite the "green" icon used for the contest, which does him no justice!

5:18 PM  
Blogger soapy said...

I think he's a cutie in that picture! That's a Jim Warren original!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home