Thursday, January 12

Seeking soap hunk experts

I am toying around with the idea of a special section at soaphunks.net for the 100 Sexiest Soap Hunks of All Time, in which all hunks from all soaps from all years will be rated and evaluated by a team of judges in a wide variety of categories (face, body, longevity, sex appeal, willingness to show off, etc). I don't want this to just be my opinion, but I don't want people with major allegiances to just one show or one guy to sway the voting.

That being the case, I am looking for soap fans who are familiar with a lot of soaps (past and present) and a lot of soap hunks (past and present). If you fit that description, feel you can vote objectively, and are interested, drop me a line and introduce yourself. If approved, you'll be contacted soon with a big ballot to capture all of your thoughts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should see more skin from everybody every hunk in the soap opears

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I totally agree with annonymous on that!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE IS JACK WAGNER ON THIS LIST?

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home