Tuesday, April 4

I can't believe it's not Fabio...

The makers of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter are apparently looking for a soap hunk to inherit the crown of Fabio as company spokesperson. In the running are GL's Ricky Paull Goldin, DAYS' Jason Cook, Y&R's Kristoff St. John, and GH's Greg Vaughan.

You can play a little Flash game, and potentially win a dinner date with the winner, as well as tickets to the 2007 Daytime Emmys.

Check it out at hunks.tasteyoulove.com and cast your vote for this dubious distinction!

2 Comments:

Blogger thesoapgoddess said...

I don't see RPG as all that hunky. I like him, I like his character of Gus and think he is funny and all. But Hunky?! Oh well, there are a score of men I would pick as hunky over any of these four, but will settle for Kristoff St John.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JASON COOK IS ABOUT AS HUNKY AS THEY GET!!!!!!!I VOTE JASON COOK!!!!!!!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home