Wednesday, February 1

James Scott axed at AMC

British hottie James Scott (Ethan Cambias) has been let go from AMC, and most likely the character will be killed off. Scott joined the show in the summer of 2004 but has spent much of the past year languiishing on the backburner. Scott did just win two 2005 Soaphunks.net Awards (Best Abs and Best Hair), and he finished in 7th place in the Adonis 2005 contest.

I, for one, will sorely miss this gorgeous man. Here's hoping he returns to daytime soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am devistated that James is gone.. he is the hottest man in daytime and AMC is insane for this decision. Let me end up on show that shows more (and in les)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Dwight Supremacy said...

I don't watch AMC, but this guy is so hot I would have if I would have heard about him sooner.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home