Tuesday, October 3

I made Soap Opera Digest!

Woohoo! I've hit the big time this week as soaphunks.net scored its first-ever mention in Soap Opera Digest! Check out Page 77 of the October 10th issue. You'll see a shirtless Greg Vaughan and a blurb recommending my site's Video Vault. It reads:
Losing Your Shirt: In the mood to watch GH heartthrobs Tyler Christopher (Nikolas), Greg Vaughan (Lucky) and Steve Burton (Jason) strut around in shirtless scenes? Check out this site for clips and pics of your favorite clothing-challenged hunks. Find it: www.soaphunks.net/video.php
Not sure why they singled out GH when my video clips are inclusive of all the soaps, but I'm not complaining. This rocks! Thanks, Soap Opera Digest!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sooo excited when I saw this! How totally awesome!!! It just shows you that all the hard work on this site pays off. The first of many mentions in soap magazines. Congratulations Soapy!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now all of the housewives in America are gonna flood this site and keep us gays from using it!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Congrats all the way!!!!!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home