Sunday, February 4

The Soaphunks.net telethon

I'm not one to beg, but it's time to pay the bills here at soaphunks.net and help keep the site free for everybody. This site has been 100% free for all of its almost nine years, and it always will be.

Still, there are bills to pay: my site renewal is due Feb. 17, and it's $299.40. I'm hoping this site's loyal fans will contribute some spare change and help me cover those costs. I'll pay whatever's left over out of my own pocket, but I'd appreciate any help I can get. You give a dollar or two and I'll continue adding to this site's 5,000+ pictures, 88 video clips, as well as running annual events like the Soaphunks.net Awards and, of course, Adonis!

Check out the running totals board at soaphunks.net to see us hopefully reach our goal. Want to donate? Just click the Paypal Donate button.

Thanks in advance to everyone who is helping to keep this site open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home