Thursday, June 7

It's official: Adrian Bellani leaving 'Passions'

I just want to crawl back under the covers and pretend I don't know this. :(

As had been rumored, my current favorite soap hunk, Adrian Bellani, will not be transitioning with "Passions" as it moves to DirecTV this September.

From his message board post at his official Web site:


First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support and kind letters/messages/comments I receive from all of you. I want all you to hear it from me before you read it anywhere else.
I have decided NOT to renew my contract with "Passions." After a long wait and wondering whether or not I was even going to be asked back on the show, my team (agents and managers), and myself decided to pursue other opportunities. We all believe this is the right decision to take, although it was very hard. My decision is simply a career choice, and has nothing to do with the show. I believe life is full of risks, and this is just one i have to take. I am a dreamer, and I dream of having a big successful career. One of my dreams did come true..."Passions."
I truly believe that I was blessed to work with and be among such a wonderful cast, crew, producers, and network (NBC). I know that "Passions" is only a start for me, and I promise you will all see me soon.
I want to wish all my "Passions" cast and crew the best on the move to DirecTV. I know they are all excited about the move as should all the fans.
At the moment I am still taping, and soon there will be a big turn in my storyline. I've been waiting for that as long as you have. What will happen with the character of Miguel, I don't know.
Thank you all for your support, and thank you for making my time at "Passions" a dream come true. None of this could happen without you, and I wouldn't be where I am today if i didn't have such a wonderful fans and friends.
Hopefully another soap or show will pick Adrian up very soon; we are talking major detox for yours truly. :(

But don't forget Adrian has already qualified as a finalist for Adonis 2007. Finals voting begins June 20. The Adonis 2007 will be named September 4: the day before "Passions" last airs on NBC.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooooo sorry soapy! :(

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, soapy!! :(

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home