Tuesday, March 18

An open letter to John-Paul Lavoisier

Dear John-Paul Lavoisier,

I just had to write and let you know how absolutely unmissable you now are as Rex Balsom on OLTL. Now don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of yours since your first days in Llanview, when you won your first Soaphunks.net Award, for Hunkiest Newcomer.

I even stuck with you when you stayed all covered up, enough so that you earned another win, this time as Most Shamefully Clothed. And most steadfastly, I stuck by you during some truly troubling eggbeater hairstyles.

But JPL, your time is now. Your hair looks PERFECT. (Never change it!) Your body looks wonderful. Your acting is excellent. You radiate chemistry with your co-stars, and you possess a charisma rare in actors of your age in this genre. An Emmy nomination has been due for years, and I am betting this year it finally comes. I truly look forward to seeing what you have in store for me on OLTL each day now.

Hot. Sexy. Funny. Talented. It's just not fair that one guy could be all four of those things at once. Make room for one more adjective: appreciated. Because you are.

Yours truly,

soapy :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's the best.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home