Tuesday, May 24

Ingo must go go

More sad news recently surfaced in the world of soap hunks. GH's popular Australian stud, Ingo Rademacher, recently released a statement confirming his departure from Port Charles. "After 15 years on GH portraying Jax I must say goodbye. I'm fired. Even though this was not my call, I think my GH days were almost up anyway," he said.

Rademacher continued with these words of gratitude: "I would like to thank everyone at GH, the producers, directors, crew, my fellow actors and ABC/Disney for making my 15 years enjoyable and fun. It was always a great place for me to work and I will have fantastic memories. I would again like to thank my fans and especially my 'Jax Angels' who have been there for me, supporting me in every way, from Day One. Thank you!"

Rademacher has received 11 career Soaphunks.net Award nominations, with one win. G'day, mate! Here's hoping you find new work soon...clothing optional.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home