Tuesday, October 31

Austin Peck heading to ATWT

After just exiting Salem on DAYS, Austin Peck has now (improbably) been cast as the returning Brad Snyder on ATWT, a role most recently played by former OLTL vet John Loprieno.

The details from Soap Opera Digest:
DAYS vet Austin Peck has been tapped to resurrect the role of AS THE WORLD TURNS's Brad Snyder, last played by John Loprieno in 1999. The actor just finished airing as DAYS's Austin last week and will start taping in December. "I’m going to be an antagonist, which I think is more up my alley," says Peck. As for who he auditioned with, Peck is coy, explaining. "I cannot say. I would tell you, but I’ve been told to keep it quiet." For the full interview with the actor, check out the 11/14 issue of Soap Opera Digest.

This oughta be interesting. I will say this...people have been known to show exponential growth in talent when taken out of the Salem Slimepit and put in greener pastures. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good news. Good for Austin, maybe he can grow as an actor. Good for me because I can keep on watching him, hopefully in lots of shirtless scenes!
Stefan.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home