Friday, October 27

I Dream of Genie

I freakin' love Genie Francis. Her work in 1996 was the best acting I have ever seen on a soap. Bar none. Period.

Now that she's back for a limited run on GH, my once favorite soap now has me back on board during her tenure. And barring a miracle, when she goes, I go. But I intend to enjoy the ride: Tony Geary & Tyler Christopher, in particular, are sure to bring their A-game. (Newbie Julie Berman is also strikingly good and an Emmy nom shoo-in.)

A note to ABC: if the only thing keeping Genie Francis from a full-time gig on GH is money, PLEASE allow me to send you a list of the people you can cut to afford her!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree- nothing better than Luke and Laura. And I imagine your list is a lot like mine! Do they pay ANY attention to the viewers?

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what about Greg Vaughan? i'm sure he will bring his A-game as well! I have heard rumors that he is leaving GH, is that true?

love the site BTW

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home