Friday, December 8

AMC Hunks: Ho Ho Ho!

Talk about your stocking stuffer! SOAPNet.com has just unveiled a jolly wallpaper to help heat up your desktops this holiday season. Featured in Santa hats, low-rise jeans, and little else, resident AMC hunks Alec Musser, Colin Egglesfield, Justin Bruening, and Brent Weber all look ready to meet you under the mistletoe. Is this AMC's idea of last minute posturing to win Hunkiest Soap at the ongoing Soaphunks.net Awards?

Check out the wallpaper, available in three dimensions, at soapnet.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

This is awesome! I would love to stuff my stocking with any one of those hunks...especially Colin Egglesfield!

6:41 PM  
Blogger moJoe69 said...

Great! Merry Christmas to me!!!!! I wish they would do one with just Justin!!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I wouldn't mind having those hunks under my christmas tree on Christmas day!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home